Thursday 15 February 2018

Volcano

Anger and frustration are always somewhere within me. Some days, like yesterday, these ugly twins don't just bubble to the surface, they explode from me like lava pouring out of the volcano mouth, my rage a pyroclastic flow tumbling down all around me. I am defeated, Herculanium beneath Vesuvius.

I'm tired, worn out. I want to go to the mall across the street but lack the energy. I want to watch something on TV, but the controller feels to heavy in my hands. It's even tiring to type. I think today is one of those days when I simply need to rest.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Richard,my name is Irina, I am Russian who lives in the Netherlands. I found your blog when I was searching for ALS symptoms because have some serious issues with my health ( don't think now that it s ALS). I was reading your blog and my heart was crying...I just want to let you know that someone far away is thinking of you. I don't know if I believe in God, may me I do, but probably because I afraid ...? Anyway, tonight I ll pray for you . A lot of hugs.

    ReplyDelete